FAQ – Nixoderm Acne Facial Wash
Q. What is the function of the Nixoderm Facial Wash?
A. It is formulated with Tea Tree oil and Salicylic acid to fight against first sign of pimples by gently exfoliating and unclogging the pores.
Q. What is the pH value for Nixoderm Facial Wash?
A. pH value is 5 – 6
Q. What are the active ingredients and the functions in Nixoderm Acne Gel?
1% Salicylic Acid :
1.Exfoliate and unclog pores to reduce the formation of acne
2. Reduce sebum production to prevent clogged pores
3. Has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties to fight acne causing bacteria
Azelamidopropyl Dimethyl Amine :
1. Inhibit acne causing bacteria
2. Soothes the skin by reducing redness and irritation caused by acne
3. Reduce sebum production to prevent clogged pores
Tea Tree Oil :
1. Soothes the skin by reducing redness and irritation caused by acne
2. Anti bacterial to inhibit acne causing bacteria
1. Is a form of Vitamin B3
2. Reduce sebum production
3. Help even out skin tone/improve skin radiance
Q. Is Nixoderm Facial Wash suitable for sensitive skin?
A. Nixoderm Acne Facial Wash is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Q. Is Nixoderm Acne Facial Wash suitable for pregnant and lactating women?
A. Yes, suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
Q. Is Nixoderm Acne Facial Wash suitable for children ? If yes, from what age onwards ?
A. Suitable for age 3 and above.